Simply access THAI's web site at www.thaiairways.com, to make self reservation via Royal e-Booking service. Click at "Booking" and conveniently start your journey by:
- Apply for free membership by entering your personnel data in the "Traveller Information" page. (The system will subsequently use your data every time your reservation is made. )
- Select the airports of departure and arrival from the drop down list, specify the departure date, and choose between one way and round trip journey.
- Select your flight from the Flight Availability Table, specify class of service, and choose between unrestricted fare and lowest fare.*
- Confirm your reservation in order to create the booking according to your specified data and the air fare displayed on the screen.
- Advance reservations can be made a minimum of 72 hours and a maximum of 11 months prior to departure.
- Payment must be made and tickets collected within 72 hours of making your reservation except as otherwise stated in the "Last day to Ticket" notification under FLIGHT ITINERARY & FARES page.
- Conventional paper ticket may be selected, but must be collected from THAI city office only and that office must be in the country where the journey commences. For pure domestic segment within Thailand, however, ticket can be collected from any THAI ticket office regardless of country where the journey commences.
- Electronic ticket may also be purchased on-line with air fare automatically charged through your credit card.
- When all seqments in the itinerary are domestic segments within Thailand, the system will provide electronic ticket option only and, in this respect, reservation can be made and ticket can be purchased until 24 hours before departure.
* available on selected routes and/or at specified periods of time