Terms and Conditions
- Ticket cannot be refunded.
- After the ticket is issued, flight / date change is not permitted.
- Payment can be made online only and by credit card or Visa/MasterCard debit card.
- Air fares, applicable taxes and surcharges will be automatically charged through your credit card (VISA, MASTER, JCB, and American Express only ) or Visa/MasterCard debit card.
- Flight confirmation will be sent to your e-mail address indicated in your traveler profile.
- Electronic ticket will be issued only after payment through your credit card is subsequently approved by which itinerary receipt containing ticket number will be sent to your e-mail address. If payment is not approved, reject message will also be sent to your e-mail address and, accordingly, ticket will not be issued. Therefore, it is mandatory that, after making reservation, you must always check your ticket status from the itinerary receipt in your e-mail.
- Payment card owner must travel in the first flight segment. The card owner's name and card number must be exactly identical to his/her passport, as well as, specified in the reservation.
- Passengers who have used their own payment card for purchase of the ticket must also present their payment card together with their personal identification (photo ID or passport) during check-in. Please note that the number and name on the payment card must be spelled exactly identical to the name on the identification card or passport.
- If the traveling passenger is not the credit card or Visa/MasterCard debit card owner, please see the Regulations.
- Passenger who purchases online ticket for him/herself with credit card, the password VBV (Verified by VISA) or 3D Secure (Master Card Secure)shall be the additional security and assurance for such card holder only. However, he/she will still be required to present such credit card at check-in counter and/or contact any THAI city selling office in person unless his/her consent form has been signed.
- For ROP Gold member who have used their own payment card for purchase of the ticket for themselves will be exempt from present payment card during Check-in.
- The passengers are required to be responsible for their own travel document, e.g. passport, visa, etc.
- Promotion is launched with limited number of seats and selected flight numbers.
- For Thai passenger travelling on the domestic flight, picture affixed identification card issued by Thai government ( for adult ) or student identification card ( for child ) may also be shown instead of passport.
- A maximum of 9 passengers under payment of the same payment card is allowed.
- For Super Deals fare travelling on First and Business class, Royal Orchid Plus (ROP) miles can be accrued as per Royal Orchid Plus term and conditions.
- For Super Deals Fare travelling on Economy class; No Mileage accural on International route ; Normal Mileage accural on Domestics route.
- This fare cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions.
- TG reserves the right to change any terms and conditions without prior notice.
|You may select city from dropdown list for display only your specific city|
|Select your Flight by clicking on a Button|